Sunday, October 31, 2010

Questions and Answers

All questions to Cai about the assignment should be added as comments to this post.

Question: I can't put name to You're Next by Frydmen (animation section)
Please help me Cai, you're my only hope. - Neil
Cai said...
You could not, before I made you admin. Now you can. (I can't be here all the time. After you have accepted the invitation please wait until I have made you admin, then you can edit posts by me and others. Untile then you can only comment and post own stories
|||

4 comments:

  1. I can't put name to
    You're Next by Frydmen (animation section)


    Please help me Cai, you're my only hope.

    - Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could not, before I made you admin. Now you can

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!
    I'll await my admin status.
    In the meantime...

    I stake my claim on
    FRYDMEN - You're next. (animation).

    ReplyDelete